Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» helllooooo....
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm by amira shahirah

» What happened
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm by amira shahirah

» Banner!
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm by bock

» Temporary Changelog
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am by bock

» SACRED WARS
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm by bock

» Changing to OtakuNet!
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am by Alex

» New name, new everything!
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am by Alex

» Becoming an anime website
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm by bock

» Having troubles with the new site?
Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am by bock

Poll

Changing to OtakuNet!

View results

Gallery

Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Empty

Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie?

5 posters

:: Old Site :: Polls

Go down

Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Empty Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie?

Post by Alex Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:14 pm

*Poll

Last edited by Axl777 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alex
Alex
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 881
Motto : Shift-Awesome
Gamercard : Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Axl777
PS Network : Axl0872
Wii Friend Code : TBA
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://halonation.clan.su

Back to top Go down

Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Empty Re: Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie?

Post by bock Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:20 pm

i prefer my newest game over the game tests my other freind who worked on it is jappenese so alot of it is in his language i have to use translate to understand him so its just a very slow process this new game his dang ABS scripts
bock
bock
Graphix Admin
Graphix Admin

Number of posts : 383
Motto : mooooo
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://marthandbockspsp.forum-2007.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Empty Re: Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie?

Post by Sn1p3r Sh4wn Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Where's the "Maybe." option?
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Moderation Headmaster
Moderation Headmaster

Number of posts : 580
Motto : Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Gamercard : Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Sn1p3r sh4wn
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:51 pm

*Added

Cancel your vote if you wish to re-vote.
Alex
Alex
Founder
Founder

Gamercard : Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Axl777

Back to top Go down

Post by Spork201 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm

not in my life
Spork201
Spork201
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 231
Motto : Spork201
Gamercard : Will you try "Tales of Battle", the new game being developed by The Order Of The Pie? Spork201
PS Network : TBA
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://gamenation.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:10 pm

wtf? It will be a good game man. I wouldn't just blam it right now.
Alex
Alex
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Nerd10 Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:49 pm

is there a place where i can see some of the graphics

Oblivion Nerd10
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bock Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:51 pm

click on my signature the order of the pie
bock
bock
Graphix Admin
Graphix Admin

Number of posts : 383
Motto : mooooo
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://marthandbockspsp.forum-2007.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 am

No, those are the old graphics. Look at the game when we release it.

*Poll stopped until release.
Alex
Alex
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down