Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» helllooooo....
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm by amira shahirah

» What happened
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm by amira shahirah

» Banner!
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm by bock

» Temporary Changelog
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am by bock

» SACRED WARS
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm by bock

» Changing to OtakuNet!
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am by Alex

» New name, new everything!
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am by Alex

» Becoming an anime website
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm by bock

» Having troubles with the new site?
Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am by bock

Poll

Changing to OtakuNet!

View results

Gallery

Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? Empty

Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies?

:: Old Site :: Off-Topic

Go down

Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? Empty Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies?

Post by Sn1p3r Sh4wn Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 pm

I am.
My favorite in all of these by far is the movie Princess Mononoke. You may get skeptic by the title, but trust me, it's the best movie EVAR. And it's nothing really about the common princess, Princess mononoke is the princess of... Well I won't ruin it.
If you can find the movie, RENT IT NAO!!!
My favorite Manga of all time probably is all of the Zoids trillogy.
My favorite Anime is probably Full Metal Alchemist.

BTW my parents are watching a BEST GRAPHICS AWARD SOCIETY show and guess what game won Best Graphics, Best Gameplay, and Best Interactivity? Halo 3. Of course.
Very Happy
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Moderation Headmaster
Moderation Headmaster

Number of posts : 580
Motto : Sn1p3r Sh4wn
Gamercard : Who is a fan of Anime, Manga, or Anime Movies? Sn1p3r sh4wn
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down