Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» helllooooo....
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm by amira shahirah

» What happened
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm by amira shahirah

» Banner!
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm by bock

» Temporary Changelog
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am by bock

» SACRED WARS
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm by bock

» Changing to OtakuNet!
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am by Alex

» New name, new everything!
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am by Alex

» Becoming an anime website
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm by bock

» Having troubles with the new site?
Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am by bock

Poll

Changing to OtakuNet!

View results

Gallery

Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Empty

Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick?

3 posters

Go down

Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Empty Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick?

Post by specopsranger1 Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello again people specopsranger1 here lol!
Im here to tlak about two mega games in history.
Which one do you like Call of Duty 4?
or halo 3???

I play Cod4(cod4=call of duty 4)mostly now but I get on halo 3 when I get bord Sad .
Which one would you pick post and lets talk about it Arrow
specopsranger1
specopsranger1
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Motto : specopstanger
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Empty Re: Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick?

Post by GrumpyAnimal Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am

I would pick halo 3. Its more entertaining and killing isnt the only thing you do. Some people make race tracks or other cool things in forge. I've never played cod4 before but I'm pretty sure they dont have an infection game which was a big hit in halos 2 and 3. Halo 3 is a type of game that lets you create what will happen in a game. Its giving you the ability to create your own maps, charactor, game types, and take screen shots and videos. I personaly would prefer Halo over Call Of Duty 4
GrumpyAnimal
GrumpyAnimal

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Don't take a path. Make one.
Gamercard : Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? GrumpyAnimal
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.freewebs.com/comanderelites

Back to top Go down

Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Empty Re: Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Well, it depends on what your loking for, if you want to chat and make maps and not so competitive but still like matchmaking, Halo3 is the game for you because it can support social fun and has forge while at the same time has a pretty balanced amount of competitveness on Matchmaking, plus it allows online Co-Op and Theater as a great thrown in bonus.

If you are an extremely Hardcore gamer and probably never have any friends over, CoD4 is for you. It delivers a highly competetive matchmaking which includes ranks that go up to level 555 (Not really the rank, it is called something else, when you get to lvl.55 you can do it over, you can do this up to 10 times before reaching the maximum rank, which is 55x10, which is technically lvl.555) The reason this game is so competetive is because it does not really give you much of any other choice, sure you can play custom matches, but with no Map creating tool (Well there is but thats for computer users only) or Co-Op, or even multiplayer on the console, it makes matchmaking the most appealing thing in the online play, which is not problem for very Hardcore gamers because thats probably all they do in any game.

This is known as the Pro gamer zone. People like me who use the Recreation gamer zone just play games for the fun of it so we can fit into games like Halo, Phantasy Star Universe, Oblivion, and other more social games while Pro gamers seem to prefer CoD4, GRAW, Shadowrun, and other games like that where Matchmaking pretty much IS the game.

Back to top Go down

Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Empty halo3

Post by Spork201 Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:37 am

halo 3 if u like future wepons
and good story lines
Spork201
Spork201
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 231
Motto : Spork201
Gamercard : Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Spork201
PS Network : TBA
Wii Friend Code : TBA
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://gamenation.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spork201 Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:36 pm

u now both games are very good but i pick cod4 because it is more present time not energy swords giant machines i love present time or past in my games
Spork201
Spork201
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 231
Motto : Spork201
Gamercard : Call of duty 4 or halo 3? which one you pick? Spork201
PS Network : TBA
Wii Friend Code : TBA
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://gamenation.lefora.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down