Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» helllooooo....
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm by amira shahirah

» What happened
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm by amira shahirah

» Banner!
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm by bock

» Temporary Changelog
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am by bock

» SACRED WARS
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm by bock

» Changing to OtakuNet!
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am by Alex

» New name, new everything!
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am by Alex

» Becoming an anime website
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm by bock

» Having troubles with the new site?
Creating New paintball league!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am by bock

Poll

Changing to OtakuNet!

Creating New paintball league!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Creating New paintball league!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Creating New paintball league!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Creating New paintball league!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Creating New paintball league!!!!! I_vote_lcap100%Creating New paintball league!!!!! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Gallery

Creating New paintball league!!!!! Empty

Creating New paintball league!!!!!

:: Old Site :: Events

Go down

Creating New paintball league!!!!! Empty Creating New paintball league!!!!!

Post by v Riot Rock3r v Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Hey guys me and alex decided to make a league that was orginal so we went with paint ball so far 0 members but we plan on making a decent sized league.

I was thinking about making three man teams one shot kill with only plasma pistols and howi think the game is going to work is when everyones dead you start a new round with three rounds who ever wins best 2 of 3 wns the game and we will keep tack of wins and loses and maybe a prize to the winner of each season and if we make tournaments?

i am going to get a team going with me n some freinds and if you have any questions or want to post a team and name then go for it please use something similar to this format.

Team Name: THE OWNERS
Members : own
: own2
:own 3
If you are free agent post anyways and we will get the free agents to make a team
then i will get all the teams together and start a league need at least 4-6 teams to start then i will keep track and kep you updated with scores and status.

we will have a ref in everygame me or someone who will monitor the game so no cheating goes on and i want to keep track of kills and deathes. or best kills and maybe make replay videos not sure i will need to pick up a capture card however.
add: v Riot Rock3r v If you can't post?

v Riot Rock3r v
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Gamercard : Creating New paintball league!!!!! V Riot Rock3r v
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down