Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» helllooooo....
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm by amira shahirah

» What happened
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm by amira shahirah

» Banner!
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm by bock

» Temporary Changelog
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am by bock

» SACRED WARS
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm by bock

» Changing to OtakuNet!
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am by Alex

» New name, new everything!
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am by Alex

» Becoming an anime website
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm by bock

» Having troubles with the new site?
Battlefield: Bad Company EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am by bock

Poll

Changing to OtakuNet!

Battlefield: Bad Company I_vote_lcap0%Battlefield: Bad Company I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Battlefield: Bad Company I_vote_lcap0%Battlefield: Bad Company I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Battlefield: Bad Company I_vote_lcap100%Battlefield: Bad Company I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Gallery

Battlefield: Bad Company Empty

Battlefield: Bad Company

2 posters

Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company Empty Battlefield: Bad Company

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Battlefield: Bad Company Clearshim PLATFORM: XBOX 360Battlefield: Bad Company Top_ordernow

Battlefield: Bad Company Clearshim
Battlefield: Bad Company Rsub_InfoBattlefield: Bad Company Rsub_News_gBattlefield: Bad Company Rsub_Review_sBattlefield: Bad Company Rsub_Codes_gBattlefield: Bad Company Rsub_Screens_gBattlefield: Bad Company Rsub_Media_gBattlefield: Bad Company Rsub_Insider_g

Battlefield: Bad Company BFBadCompany
BLOWING UP
Battlefield: Bad Company Letter_It’s been a long wait since Battlefield: Bad Company was first announced back in mid-2006, but the extreme polish evident in the final product makes it all worthwhile. Both single- and multiplayer shine – at long last redeeming DICE for the crappy bot-fests offline players had to endure in previous games in the series.
As “new guy” Preston Marlowe you’ve been stuck in the fatality-prone B-company instead of going to prison for some offense that is strangely never explained. Entertaining banter from screw off squadmates Haggard and Sweetwater plays well off of the hard-nosed sergeant Redford, and is a nice change of pace from the ridiculous one-liners you hear in most FPS games. These guys primarily function as storytelling devices in your rogue quest for mercenary gold, so you never have to futz with commands or worry about keeping them alive – every once in a while they may even kill an enemy.
The primary gameplay draw is the destructible environments. Mowing down trees with a turret, creating your own side entrance to a heavily fortified base, or ripping open a building to get at the enemies inside are all endlessly fun. Then you gradually add in vehicles like tanks, boats, and choppers, and deadly weapons like the mortar and air strike, and it takes things even higher. Instead of having to save your super-powered mortar strike for just the right moment, you can bomb buildings as much as you want (after a modest recharge time). Vehicles can be endlessly repaired as long as they’re not totally destroyed. Most of the time, leaving behind a tank feels more like a strategic decision than a limitation, and über-weapons are eventually taken away at the end of a level to prevent overuse.
With enemy AI, there’s a thin line between very stupid and very smart. Sometimes soldiers stand out in the open and slowly reload their gun while you blast them to bits, but the majority of the time they tear open every building you hide in and attack from all sides. It takes the “no cover is safe” dynamic of the Auger in Resistance to an entirely new level.
Unfortunately, the campaign loses a little steam in the final hour or two. The game runs out of new gadgets and rides to introduce and you just drive from town to town grinding through hordes of enemies ad nauseum. The last battle has an “oh, I guess that’s it” feeling to it, and I didn’t really feel a sense of ill will toward the antagonist. Also, it’s disappointing to discover that collecting gold and rare weapons doesn’t amount to anything worthwhile.
Multiplayer kicks things back up, however, by incorporating all of the great destruction and vehicle elements into satisfying attack and defend battles over gold crates scattered throughout the eight huge maps. The five character classes all offer unique weapon combos, and the constantly shifting battlefield dynamics offer plenty of incentive to regularly change your kits. Experience earned in multiplayer (+10 per kill à la Call of Duty 4) increases your rank and allows you to buy new weapons and items. Piling four guys into a jeep and rushing into a firefight is just as fun as Battlefield fans have come to expect, but it serves as a bittersweet reminder that all of the building blocks were there for a co-op campaign that will never be. -BRYAN VORE

Battlefield: Bad Company Review_secondopinionJEFF CORK 9.25
Story has never been a real component of the Battlefield games, which makes Bad Company’s hilarious narrative all the more surprising. While it’s a shame that the main villain doesn’t appear until the last few acts, this game is mostly about the ride, not the destination. It feels like you’re on a road trip with your buddies, only with bullets, bad guys, and gorgeous explosions. Much has been made of the destructible environments, and they are very cool — even if they’re a bit canned. Seeing an enemy duck into a house and knocking out a wall to expose him is as effective as it is fun. It works both ways, though, which is a great incentive to keep moving. And even with only one mode available at launch, multiplayer is a must-play part of the experience.

Battlefield: Bad Company Bottom-line
Battlefield: Bad Company ClearshimBattlefield: Bad Company Esrb_Teen9.25Battlefield: Bad Company Clearshim

CONCEPT:
Single-player Battlefield finally comes into its own

GRAPHICS:
Destruction, wide open vistas, character models – all awesome. Interiors are a little sparse

SOUND:
It’s truly a crime to play this game without surround sound

PLAYABILITY:
Sometimes vehicles get stuck on pesky objects, but the FPS gunplay is top-notch

ENTERTAINMENT:
After making your own doorways through pretty much any wall you want, it’ll be tough to ever go back

REPLAY:
Moderately High
Battlefield: Bad Company Our_review_system

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Looks good enough for me to buy! Everything is destructable i this game! I also liked BF2 Modern Combat so this looks like a game for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by x12ag3x Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 am

Hmm. I played the demo and it wasnt to appealing to me. Although Its happened in a few games where the demo sucks & the game is amazing, in the odd case, & I think this is one of those games. Ans that guy with the three holed balaclava looks strange.... scratch
x12ag3x
x12ag3x
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 89
Motto : x 12ag3 x
Gamercard : Battlefield: Bad Company X 12ag3 x
PS Network : 12ag3
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.tmeclan.4forum.biz

Back to top Go down