Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» helllooooo....
New Discussion EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm by amira shahirah

» What happened
New Discussion EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm by amira shahirah

» Banner!
New Discussion EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm by bock

» Temporary Changelog
New Discussion EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 am by bock

» SACRED WARS
New Discussion EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm by bock

» Changing to OtakuNet!
New Discussion EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am by Alex

» New name, new everything!
New Discussion EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am by Alex

» Becoming an anime website
New Discussion EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm by bock

» Having troubles with the new site?
New Discussion EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am by bock

Poll

Changing to OtakuNet!

View results

Gallery

New Discussion Empty

New Discussion

Go down

New Discussion Empty New Discussion

Post by Alex Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:45 pm

So I'm guessing everyone is coming back since school is out? Thank God I was beginning to think it was a lost cause. Okay, well I have sent Bock the information for logging into the control panel so he should be able to help now.

Okay, this is where you should talk to eachother concerning the new site, give eachother ideas etc.

I have to admit most of this is beyond me now, I'm just paying for it so I may not be able to understand some things in the Cpanel etc so it's best to talk amongst youselves with it. The idea seems to be now that I'm the guy buying the home and you guys are the architect and builders, I hope that's okay with you. I still handle the issues as the administrator of everything though.

I've already told x12ag3x some things I expect from the new site which include: News, Forum, Staff Blog, Video Portal, and pretty much everything that this forum has and it needs to all be in english.

We have webspell currently installed but I'm not sure if that was the best choice now because it doesn't look very easy to edit.

Also, both of you make accounts and give them full administrative status so that you can edit using the control panel of whatever program you're using instead of just the Cpanel.

Okay, well just discuss whatever you want to go over with eachother on here okay. Any questions?
Alex
Alex
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 881
Motto : Shift-Awesome
Gamercard : New Discussion Axl777
PS Network : Axl0872
Wii Friend Code : TBA
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://halonation.clan.su

Back to top Go down